The Faculty of Nursing at Chiang Mai University is currently accepting applications for consideration for Foreign Lecturer position EP140001 and EP140003. There are two positions available. Eligible candidates must hold a doctoral degree. Salary will be based on qualifications. These positions play an important role in helping the Faculty of Nursing fulfill its strategic mission of pursuing world-class standards and creating a standard of excellence for education and research at national and international levels. The duration of the contract is 3-5 years.C. Application dates and venue
1. Requirements as noted in Clause 6 of the 2010 Chiang Mai University Personnel Management Regulations as noted below.
2. For position EP140001, applicants must have a doctoral-level degree in nursing and for position EP140003, applications must have a doctoral-level degree in nursing or a doctoral-level degree in a related field along with a bachelor-level degree in nursing.
3. Applicants must have research publications in international journals (verifiable through SCOPUS/ISI indexed journals).
4. Applications must be fluent in English (conversation, writing, and reading).
B. Required documents for application
1. One application form with a recent 1-inch by 1-inch sized ID/passport photograph
2. One copy of your degree and transcript from each educational institution
3. One copy of your passport
4. One health certificate (dated within 1 month of application submission)
5. One copy of your resume, employment certificate, course training certifications, or related certificate(s) (if applicable)
All copies must be signed by the applicant, certifying that is a true copy.
Applications are being accepted from 18 June 2021 onwards until 16 August 2021. Please download the application form at www.nurse.cmu.ac.th (Faculty and Research tab -> Join Our Faculty). All applications must include the subject line “Job application for lecturer position.” Applications may be submitted by email to: email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) or sent by post to:
Dean, Faculty of Nursing, Chiang Mai University
110/406 Inthawaroros Road, Suthep District
Chiang Mai, Thailand 50200
Inquiries can be made by phone at +66(0)53 935038
D. Announcement of Eligible Candidates
The selection committee at the Faculty of Nursing, Chiang Mai University will consider the overall qualifications of all applicants. After initial evaluation, the names of eligible candidates who have passed initial screening will be posted to the Faculty of Nursing’s bulletin board in front of Building 1 and on the Faculty of Nursing’s website at www.nurse.cmu.ac.th, in the school news section. Inquiries can also be made by phone at +66(0)53 935038 on or after 20 August 2021.