Measures to access the library service area according to the situation of the epidemic of the COVID-19 virus
4 November 2021
Chiang Mai University Library
Chiang Mai University Library has prevention methods " How to use the library service area" to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and to create confidence in accessing the library services as follows:
1. Wear a mask all the time while using the service
2. Screening: Check the temperature, not over 37.5 degrees.
3. If you have fever, cough, sneeze, runny nose, Refrain from using the library service.
4. Scan CMU Mobile to report your health information.
5. Third-party/outsider members have to fill out a screening form before accessing the library service area.
6. Limit the number of users to not over 350 seats per day.
7. Maintain a Social Distance of 1 or 2 meters at every service point.
8. Contactless: Provide E-Services, VDO Call answering service
9. Wash your hands with soap or alcohol gel every time before - after entering the service.
10. Dispose of infectious waste into the designated place.